Learning to Fly - Training for a 100 Mile Trail Run (while enjoying Pink Floyd)

Successfully completing a 100 mile trail run has been a goal since 1998. Each year I have attempted to run one and have fallen short. As an experiment of one, I'm recording my training and hoping that it will eventually document the successful completion of a 100 mile trailrace.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Mohican 100 Mile Trail Run takes place 154 days from today. This will be the 7th year that I toe the starting line. If my preparation is sufficient and I reach my goal of completing the course within the time limit, feeling healthy and appreciative of those who have helped me, then I will set a record for being the individual who has started the most times before actually finishing Mohican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home