Learning to Fly - Training for a 100 Mile Trail Run (while enjoying Pink Floyd)

Successfully completing a 100 mile trail run has been a goal since 1998. Each year I have attempted to run one and have fallen short. As an experiment of one, I'm recording my training and hoping that it will eventually document the successful completion of a 100 mile trailrace.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I returned home and sought referrals for a skilled podiatrist. Once identified, I made an appointment.

You have a bunion, he said.

Bunion? Aren't I too young for bunions? Oh, ho, ho! Did I have a lot to learn.

Together we look at Xrays of my foot - he pointed out that the big toe was turned in at a 17 degree angle and that he suggested a bunionectomy to resolve the issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home